If you have already registered for My Business, please be sure to respond because you can proceed with MEO measures more efficiently if you grant authority.
If you have not registered for My Business, the support team will get a new one, so please contact email@example.com.
Please do the following steps to share the owner rights of Google My Business to our account.
How to log in to Google My Business
1. Open the Google My Business login page [ https://www.google.com/intx/en/business/ ]
* You can also search for "My Business Login" and click the top page.
2. Click Manage
3. Click Login and enter your Gmail address and password to complete login.
How to grant Google My Business owner authority << PC >>
Follow the steps below to log in to Google My Business from your PC and grant owner privileges.
Please use the email of firstname.lastname@example.org to grant owner authority .
1. After logging in, click this bar.
2. Click "User" from the side menu
3. Click "Add User"
* Only accounts with owner privileges can add.
4. Enter the email address of the user to be added ( email@example.com )
5. After entering, select the owner with "Select role"
6. After selecting, click "Invite" to complete!
How to grant Google My Business owner authority << Smartphone app >>
1. Open the Google My Business app and click "more" at the bottom of the screen.
2. Click "Manage Users".
3. Click "+" at the top right of the management screen.
4. Enter the email address to invite ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
5. Click the owner in the role selection.
This completes the process of granting owner authority for Google My Business. Thank you so much for your help.